Skip to content
- The Leap of Faith: The goal is to jump from a 28 foot high platform and catch a trapeze.
- Zip Line: Take a 450 foot ride through the trees!
- The Balance Beam: Walk across a 12 foot beam, 30 feet off the ground.
- The Dangling Duo: With the help of a partner, climb a huge 30 foot swinging ladder.
- Two Line Bridge: Walk across a 15 foot long wire, 35 feet off the ground.
**All high elements use ropes and climbing equipment for safety**
- Alpine Rescue: Simulated rescue operation
- Mountain Tops: Take your team from one platform to the next.
- All Aboard: How many people will fit on one platform?
- Rebirth Tire: Get your entire team through a tire that is 6 feet above the ground.
- Triangle Tension Traverse: Test your strength and balance.
- Mohawk Traverse: Get your team from the beginning to the end, using only each other as you walk on wires.
- The Wall: Your whole group must get over the 15 foot wall.
- Team Traverse: Trade places on the wire with your partner; requires teamwork and balance.
- Spiders Web: Get your team through the spiders web, without waking up the spider.
- Swinging Log: Using balance and concentration, walk across the swinging log.
- Nitro Crossing: Use a swinging rope to get your team to the other side.
- Wild Woozy: Lean on your partner to walk on the wires as they widen.